This Solar System Ultra addon improves the resolution of the terrestrial worlds (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Moon and Mars) over the Solar System HD addon (it must be installed first!). This addon adds only one texture level to these worlds, which means that the resolution of their surfaces is doubled. However, the source datasets have less resolution than these textures - they were upscaled to be compatible with SpaceEngine. So, by installing this addon, the effective resolution of these worlds will not be doubled, but increased by only 30-50% (except for Venus, the resolution of which will indeed be doubled).
To get information about resolution, sources and credits please read this pdf document.
These textures will not make the level of surface details on Earth or other worlds similar to those of a procedural planet. They have a limited resolution (up to 200 meters per pixel), and this will be the maximum level of detail for these Solar System worlds.
0) Note: You must download the Solar System HD addon first.
1) Download the torrent file.
2) Open the torrent in any BitTorrent client.
3) Set the SpaceEngine/addons/ folder as the destination and start downloading.
4) When the download is complete, please don't delete it from your torrent client - seed it for a few days.
Download these files into the folder SpaceEngine/addons/SolarSysUltra/ (create it if this folder does not exist).
Note: You must download the Solar System HD addon first.